Search This Blog

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Mother's Day

I haven't posted on here in about a month and a half.  There are several reasons why, not the least of which is that I am now a mother of 3 instead of 1.  Who knew how much extra work that is?  And here's where all of you other mothers say "We did!"  Even though it obviously does take more of my time, I couldn't have ever imagined that it would be so awesome to add to my family.  We were missing Brynn and Bransen on Mother's Day since we they were at their mother's house, but it was special nonetheless since it was my first year as a mom and a step-mom.


We spent the afternoon having a cookout at Grandma Jane's.  The kids enjoyed a walk around the block, and some ice cream (free for moms)!  After that we enjoyed a super yummy dinner at Grandma Gabel's house.


Jonas and his Godmother, Aunt Lisa.



I am so thankful for my kids, and for my mom and mother-in-law!

No comments:

Post a Comment